- Last Updated: June 13 2020 June 13 2020
TOHS Lancer Band Boosters
The TOHS band program is rich with events and these events, thankfully, require a lot of parent volunteers. I say "thankfully" because it gives us parents and grandparents the opportunity to be involved with our kids! Not just be involved, but to encourage, admire, and celebrate their growth and skill as they partake in this amazing program.
The Band Boosters support and fund much of the band program. It takes a villiage to put on the show in a competition. It takes a lot of funding to pay for all the coaches, supplies and buses to put on the show.
The Thousand Oaks High School Band Booster Club, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) whose mission is to
- Promote and encourage the Program to reach its fullest potential
- Support the music and performance program as defined by the Band Director
- Promote the interests of the Program within the local community
- Promote and encourage musical excellence, teamwork and cooperation in an environment of mutual respect and dignity.
As a parent, we have set up booster class representatives to provide you helpful information and provide you a personal interface into the program. Please feel free to contact your booster rep. or any board member. Thank you!
All booster meetings are conducted monthly during the school year. Please check our band calendar for the next scheduled meeting. Booster meetings typically start at 7:00 PM in the TOHS Band Room. Due to social distancing in place, board meetings are being held virtually. All booster parents should receive an email with a link to the meeting. If you have not, please contact your class representative or one of the executive board.